Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wake Up, Sunshine!

Reed is absolutely adorable when he wakes up from a nap.  No gradual coming-to for our boy - he lets out a blood-curdling scream that scares me half to death when I hear it on the monitor, but when I go into the nursery and he sees me, he immediately stops screaming and starts grinning at me.  Like he was just waiting patiently for me to show up!  He's got my number.  Anyway, I taped his sweet smiles a few weeks back; here's a sample!  I've also included a few pictures of the nursery, which was finally complete when we added Reed's name in wooden letters to the wall.  We think our fella loves his room!


View from doorway
Crib - complete with sleeping baby!

Dresser and glider
 
Milestones frame from Vanessa Yost

Bookcase and closet

No comments:

Post a Comment