- Introducing Reed to his Nana and Papa for the first time.
- Showing Reed off at Lewis, Marenstein, Wicke, Sherwin, and Lee.
- Meeting Scarlett Avery MacKinnon, the 6-week-old daughter of my grade school best friend, Hayley (Rubin) MacKinnon.
- Taking Reed in the pool for the first time.
- Dinner with Mom, Dad, Rob, and Brie at Cafe Firenze, the Moorpark restaurant owned by Top Chef contestant, Fabio Viviani (one of our faves!). Thank you, Marty Terwilliger, for babysitting our little one!
- The open house my folks hosted so that all of our family friends could meet Reed.
- The family BBQ later that evening. So great for my Sherwin aunts and uncles to meet Reed!
- A catch-up date with my high school best friend, Lindsey Adelstein.
- Pool time with Rob and Brie.
- A visit to California Dance Theater, where I got to see my old teacher, Joyce, and one of my ballet heroes, Ariana Lallone.
- Seeing Colin's dress rehearsal of The Music Man. He was a fabulous Winthrop!
- Spending time with my folks and Rob and Brie and seeing them enjoy Reed.
|Grandpa and his lil' dirtbag.|
|SOOOO big with Gram!|
|First visit with Nana and Papa.|
|Scarlett and Reed, sittin' in a tree . . .|
|24 years after we became friends, our little babies are just two months apart!|
|Reed's adorable swim outfit from Bubbe.|
|Grandpa gets in on the swim action.|
|He's got just a little chub around the middle . . .|
|We met Fabio!|
|Horned Frog fans|
|Giggles for Grandpa|