Thursday, February 2, 2012

SO LATE - Holidays 2011

I am unbelievably late with this blog post, but I wanted to make sure I had record of our wonderful trip to California for the holidays.  We were lucky this year - Hanukkah and Christmas overlapped, so we were able to celebrate both holidays while we were home.  We lit candles every night (thanks Sherwins, for participating so willingly!), and also had a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  Other highlights included a day trip to Malibu and a fun family photo shoot, but the best part for me was watching my family interact and play with Reed.  It breaks my heart that it can't be a more regular occurrence, but I'll take what we can get! 

Here are some of my favorite memories of the trip.

Reed is already a Corvette lover at 8 1/2 months!
Chelsea loved Reed!
Our sweet boy on his first Xmas Eve
Xmas Morning with Uncle Robby
Reed was uncertain about the Santa hat, but he looked so cute!
Special version of Good Night Moon, narrated by Grammy.
Dancing with Grandpa
He couldn't be any cuter!
Enjoying Hanukkah candles with Aunt Brie
Family day in Malibu - the Adamson House

Lunch in Paradise Cove
Proof!

Reed's first trip to the beach!
Kisses for Nana

Papa's little dude
Last night of Hanukkah

No comments:

Post a Comment