Sunday, March 13, 2011

California Baby Shower - 2/12/11

After an amazing shower in MD with girlfriends, I went home to Agoura Hills, where my mom's friends and my Aunt Candy threw me another shower at Mediterraneo, a restaurant in Westlake Village.  It was just as special as the Maryland shower, as nearly every woman in the room has known me, if not since birth, than from childhood.  Making the weekend extra special was the presence of Felicia, who flew out from New Jersey, and my two aunts, Karen and Ellen, who flew in from Texas.  I was blown away by everyone's generosity and feel lucky that our little boy is so loved already!  Here are a few of my favorite pics from the weekend.

Three generations - Nana, Mom, and Tara
Family shot - Mom, Ellen, Nana, Karen, and Candy
Shower hostesses - Joyce Novak, Fern Rice, Marty Terwilliger, Esty Lohnberg, Susan Eddy, and Candy Sherwin
Some of Mom's oldest friends - and all new grandmothers!  Kathy Fried, Marilyn Riffle, and Mary Wicke 
Bubby and Gram?!
Very special gift from Felicia - the afghan she made for Jeff after his birth.
Baby's first teddy bear from Aunt Gail and Uncle Dennis!
Back home we review the gifts - fun tummy time surfboard from Shelly Glasser.
Amazing handmade quilt and sweater from Mickey Kowitz.
Family dinner caps off a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment