Some other special things about Reed in his first month:
- He makes an extraordinary number of different sounds (even his pediatrician called him "expressive"!), but his most regular one sounds like a goat.
- He's an excellent tracker and likes to follow both toys and Mommy and Daddy with his dark blue eyes.
- He loves bath time!
- He's an excellent sleeper and has even given his parents a few nights of 4-5 hours of consecutive rest.
- His favorite nap location (other than someone's lap) is the papasan cradle swing.
- He's a very strong little boy - not only did he vanquish a fairly large pneumothorax after birth, but he's already a pro at lifting his head and can go several seconds a time without his neck being supported (although our hands are always nearby for immediate support if needed!).
- Although born with a full head of hair, he lost the top portion at around four weeks, making him look like a little old man.