- He starts grunting about 45 minutes before waking up. Like his daddy, it takes him a long time to actually get moving!
- He follows us around a room, both with his eyes and his head.
- SMILES! We get more and more every day, but our favorites are when he smiles at us from his crib after a nap. He seems so happy to see us!
- LAUGHS! This started toward the end of this month, but Reed loves when we make faces at him and laughs accordingly.
- He loves the mobiles on his crib and swing, and also likes the moving features on his Rainforest bouncer chair.
- While he doesn't really look at his hands yet, Reed loves to suck on them and sometimes even holds his pacifier.
- He takes five ounces of breastmilk in the mornings.
- At seven weeks old, Reed started sleeping through the night - from around 10:30 to 5:30 a.m. The extra sleep is just heaven for his parents!
- Reed is still very "expressive", but has traded some of his goat noises for coos. While he still grunts on occasion, he sounds less and less like Beavis every day.
|Our sweet two-month old!|
|He still loves his bathies.|